Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Trumpsters NEEDED to March ON THE Media's fake news attack


The # MediaOcracy 's SMEAR campaign against our President.....
ANGER used to equate with ACTION....
I see NONE from patriots....
helping respond AGAINST THE #communistMEDIA

WARRIORs wanted....
please respond to me if you want to ACT UP AGAINST the media....
NO MORE passivity ...please

Do not debate the story...REJECT the # falseNarrative # fakeNews...don't even give them one second....

mock "anonymous Sources".... # picketMedia Picket the MediaOcracy - to the power of Ten

Media ARE the ones pulling the string...worldwide...a few are pulling the mediaOcracy's string....




https://www.facebook.com/tony.venuti/media_set?set=a.3877178343702&type=3&hc_location=ufi

Two years ago....I started my picketing....I thought it would be  a short time before others, many others would NOT only join me...but start their OWN "power of ten"...goal...ten people at every major OUTLET every DAY.....over one year of picketing one day every two weeks ...WHICH IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED FOR the power of ten to succeed....a commitment of  three days per month per Patriot is all that is needed for the MATH to wok.


OVER 26 days, I was NOT successful....most days I was alone/NOTlonely.....over that year...5 different people joined me on occasion....sad...Apathy....all talk, NO ACTION....boycotting is passive....forget that






in front of KVOA Tucson's channel 4

KVOA' s front door-Tucson's NBC affiliate











No comments:

Post a Comment